- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- ITV falls as free-to-air outlook darkens
- Does Travis Perkins/Anglo chairman know fork handles from four candles?
- Rolls-Royce tops FTSE 100 with shares near a 2-year high
- Mediclinic in record jump on Abu Dhabi policy move
- UK builders' suppliers cautiously upbeat as demand returns
As of last trade
Travis Perkins PLC (LFP:DUS) traded at 17.89, -10.19% below its 52-week high of 19.92, set on May 09, 2017.
15.63Sep 14 201719.92May 09 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.5161 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.87%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 28 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 10 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 12 2017 07:06 GMT.