- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Stocks to watch: InterContinental, HSBC, Dunelm, Hikma, Temenos
- ITV falls as free-to-air outlook darkens
- Does Travis Perkins/Anglo chairman know fork handles from four candles?
- Rolls-Royce tops FTSE 100 with shares near a 2-year high
- Mediclinic in record jump on Abu Dhabi policy move
- UK builders' suppliers cautiously upbeat as demand returns
Travis Perkins PLC (LFP:DUS) closed at 16.06, 3.51% above its 52-week low of 15.51, set on Feb 15, 2018.
15.51Feb 15 201819.92May 09 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.5161 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.21%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 28 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 10 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 23 2018 07:11 GMT.