- Stocks to watch: Ashmore, AA, Travis Perkins, JD Sports, Intrum
- Royal Mail falls after take-profit call from RBC
- Stocks to watch: Smurfit, Just Eat, Aggreko, Lloyds, Ferguson
- Building pressures: Taylor Wimpey and Travis Perkins show strain
- Fast Europe Open: Germany consumer confidence, eurozone inflation
- Stocks to watch: Tesco, ITV, Valeant, Smith & Nephew, Lowe’s
- Stocks to watch: InterContinental, HSBC, Dunelm, Hikma, Temenos
- ITV falls as free-to-air outlook darkens
- Does Travis Perkins/Anglo chairman know fork handles from four candles?
Travis Perkins PLC (LFP:DUS) closed at 16.11, -10.83% below its 52-week high of 18.06, set on Dec 01, 2017.
13.68Apr 05 201818.06Dec 01 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.54bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9211 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.5263 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.32%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 05 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 11 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 22 2018 16:05 BST.