- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Does Travis Perkins/Anglo chairman know fork handles from four candles?
- Rolls-Royce tops FTSE 100 with shares near a 2-year high
- Mediclinic in record jump on Abu Dhabi policy move
- UK builders' suppliers cautiously upbeat as demand returns
- Smurfit Kappa ticks the right box to join FTSE 100
- Travis Perkins and Polymetal to lose out in FTSE 100 reshuffle
- Reshuffle on the cards for FTSE 100 shows 2016's rough hand
- MKM Building Supplies looks to fund expansion through sale
- Anglo American shares lead FTSE 100 on De Beers optimism
- Path of housebuilders and suppliers diverge in UK property paradox
Travis Perkins PLC (LFP:FRA) closed at 16.23, 10.73% above the 52 week low of 14.66 set on Oct 31, 2016.
14.66Oct 31 201620.06Sep 06 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.68bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0422 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.5302 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.27%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 13 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 26 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 21 2017 08:20 BST.