- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- ITV falls as free-to-air outlook darkens
- Does Travis Perkins/Anglo chairman know fork handles from four candles?
- Rolls-Royce tops FTSE 100 with shares near a 2-year high
- Mediclinic in record jump on Abu Dhabi policy move
- UK builders' suppliers cautiously upbeat as demand returns
As of last trade,
Travis Perkins PLC (LFP:FRA) traded at 17.15, 11.24% above the 52 week low of 15.42 set on Aug 29, 2017.
15.42Aug 29 201720.00May 08 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.5161 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.03%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 28 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 10 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2018 13:00 GMT.