- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- ITV falls as free-to-air outlook darkens
- Does Travis Perkins/Anglo chairman know fork handles from four candles?
- Rolls-Royce tops FTSE 100 with shares near a 2-year high
- Mediclinic in record jump on Abu Dhabi policy move
- UK builders' suppliers cautiously upbeat as demand returns
- Smurfit Kappa ticks the right box to join FTSE 100
- Travis Perkins and Polymetal to lose out in FTSE 100 reshuffle
- Reshuffle on the cards for FTSE 100 shows 2016's rough hand
- MKM Building Supplies looks to fund expansion through sale
- Anglo American shares lead FTSE 100 on De Beers optimism
Travis Perkins PLC (LFP:MUN) closed at 15.98, 8.93% above its 52-week low of 14.67, set on Oct 28, 2016.
14.67Oct 28 201619.91May 09 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.62bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0273 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.5161 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.23%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 28 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 10 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2017 07:00 BST.