- 'THE 1619 PROJECT' DOCUSERIES TO DEBUT ON HULU
- Hemisphere Media Group Acquires Leading U.S. Hispanic Subscription Video-on-Demand Service Pantaya
- Lionsgate Names Buy-Side Analyst Nilay Shah to be Executive Vice President and Head of Investor Relations
- LIONSGATE AND STARZ CLOSE MULTIYEAR THEATRICAL OUTPUT AGREEMENT FOR LIONSGATE AND SUMMIT LABEL FILMS
- Sony Pictures and Lionsgate Team Up on New Multi-Year Physical Home Entertainment Distribution Agreement
- Starz Launches Multi-Faceted Inclusion Initiative #TakeTheLead Expanding Its Commitment To Programming By, About And For Women And Underrepresented Audiences
- LIONSGATE REPORTS RESULTS FOR THIRD QUARTER FISCAL 2021
- LIONSGATE TO RELEASE FISCAL 2021 THIRD QUARTER EARNINGS AND HOLD ANALYST AND INVESTOR CONFERENCE CALL AFTER MARKET CLOSE ON THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2021
- GLOBAL STREAMING SERVICE STARZ ANNOUNCES PLANS TO EXPAND LIONSGATE PLAY INTO INDONESIA WITH KEY EXECUTIVE HIRES GUNTUR SIBORO AND GENE TAMESIS
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF.A:NYQ) closed at 16.10, -18.19% below its 52-week high of 19.68, set on Mar 15, 2021.
5.90Apr 13 202019.68Mar 15 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.24bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1186 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 10 2021 00:00 BST.