- Autoliv Board of Directors approves renewal of EMTN Programme
- Autoliv announces Annual Stockholders Meeting and publishes Annual and Sustainability Reports for 2020
- Autoliv Announces New Inflator Manufacturing Plant in India
- Autoliv Financial Report October - December 2020
- Autoliv Appoints Frédéric Lissalde to its Board of Directors
Autoliv Inc (LIVS:FRA) closed at 75.78, -3.71% below its 52-week high of 78.70, set on Nov 25, 2020.
36.50Mar 19 202078.70Nov 25 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||68.31bn SEK|
|EPS (TTM)||17.84 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Feb 19 2020|
|Div pay-date||Mar 05 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 02 2021 07:08 GMT.