- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Funds bet big on Russian rebound
- Gazprom Neft strives to go it alone in Russian shale oil
- Saudi Arabia discussed oil output cut with traders ahead of Opec
- Do the numbers behind the Opec production deal add up?
- Russia's privatisation efforts fall foul of state meddling
- State-owned Rosneft bids in Russian oil group 'privatisation'
- Chevron and Kazakhstan see mutual benefits to oilfield expansion
- Chevron approves $37bn Kazakhstan oilfield expansion
- Lukoil raises spending to boost oil output
- Iraq struggles to match January's record oil production
NK Lukoil PAO (LKOH:MCX) closed at 3,180.00, -11.22% below its 52-week high of 3,582.00, set on Jan 03, 2017.
2,502.50Feb 25 20163,582.00Jan 03 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.70tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||450.51 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Feb 20 2017.