- Tricky corporate governance problems
- Russia’s Lukoil to begin $3bn share buyback
- Investors buy in to Rosneft’s change of tack
- Russian oil and gas groups shrug off sanctions
- Caspian countries ready to end their sea of troubles
- Oil slips out of favour with emerging market equity funds
- Russian oil major Lukoil appoints new head of trading arm
- Sanctions threaten Russia’s ranking as EM favourite
- Billionaire’s arrest points to Kremlin power struggle
- Rosneft: must not talk about Sechin
NK Lukoil PAO (LKOH:MCX) closed at 4,631.00, -2.76% below its 52-week high of 4,762.50, set on Sep 04, 2018.
2,948.00Sep 22 20174,762.50Sep 04 2018
|Market cap||3.94tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||696.46 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Sep 17 2018.