- Russia’s Lukoil nearly doubles third-quarter profits
- Vekselberg appeals against sanctions
- Tricky corporate governance problems
- Russia’s Lukoil to begin $3bn share buyback
- Investors buy in to Rosneft’s change of tack
- Russian oil and gas groups shrug off sanctions
- Caspian countries ready to end their sea of troubles
- Oil slips out of favour with emerging market equity funds
- Russian oil major Lukoil appoints new head of trading arm
- Sanctions threaten Russia’s ranking as EM favourite
NK Lukoil PAO (LKOH:MCX) closed at 5,102.00, -4.49% below its 52-week high of 5,342.00, set on Dec 10, 2018.
3,262.50Dec 28 20175,342.00Dec 10 2018
|Market cap||3.95tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||814.83 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Dec 12 2018.