- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- State oil producers eye bigger slice of trading pie
- Kazakhstan reassures US oil producers over new sanctions
- Russia sanctions risk 'unintended consequences', oil sector warns
- Russia's richest tycoons see collective wealth leap $100bn
- Eni finds 'meaningful' oil off coast of Mexico
- Rosneft's profit for 2016 plunges amid low oil prices
- Funds bet big on Russian rebound
- Gazprom Neft strives to go it alone in Russian shale oil
- Saudi Arabia discussed oil output cut with traders ahead of Opec
- Do the numbers behind the Opec production deal add up?
NK Lukoil PAO (LKOH:MCX) closed at 2,970.00, 14.19% above the 52 week low of 2,601.00 set on Jun 15, 2017.
2,601.00Jun 15 20173,582.00Jan 03 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.53tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||424.53 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Sep 22 2017.