- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Russia's richest tycoons see collective wealth leap $100bn
- Eni finds 'meaningful' oil off coast of Mexico
- Rosneft's profit for 2016 plunges amid low oil prices
- Funds bet big on Russian rebound
- Gazprom Neft strives to go it alone in Russian shale oil
- Saudi Arabia discussed oil output cut with traders ahead of Opec
- Do the numbers behind the Opec production deal add up?
- Russia's privatisation efforts fall foul of state meddling
- State-owned Rosneft bids in Russian oil group 'privatisation'
- Chevron and Kazakhstan see mutual benefits to oilfield expansion
NK Lukoil PAO (LKOH:MCX) closed at 2,804.00, 11.14% above the 52 week low of 2,523.00 set on May 31, 2016.
2,523.00May 31 20163,582.00Jan 03 2017
|Market cap||2.39tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||290.06 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of May 24 2017.