- Terran Orbital to Participate in Credit Suisse 10th Annual Global Industrials Conference
- LunIR Joins CAPSTONE as Second Terran Orbital-Developed Lunar Satellite to Launch this Year
- Making History: Terran Orbital-Developed CAPSTONE Enters NRHO Around the Moon
- Terran Orbital Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results Including Another Quarter of Record Revenue
- Terran Orbital CEO Marc Bell and CFO Gary Hobart to Present at Deutsche Bank 2022 Virtual Global Space Summit
- Terran Orbital’s Gary Hobart to Present at 52nd Annual Baird Global Industrial Conference
- Terran Orbital Schedules Conference Call to Discuss Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Terran Orbital Receives $100 Million Investment from Lockheed Martin
- Terran Orbital’s Marc Bell to Present at ASCEND 2022 Alongside Lockheed Martin’s Joe Rickers and the Space Development Agency’s Dr. Frank Turner
- Terran Orbital-Developed PropCube Finds New Home at Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum
As of last trade,
Terran Orbital Corp (LLAP:NYQ) traded at 2.44, 44.40% above the 52 week low of 1.69 set on Oct 03, 2022.
1.69Oct 03 202212.69Mar 28 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||348.83m USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 29 2022 20:38 GMT.