- Terran Orbital Reports Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Another Year of Record Revenues
- Terran Orbital to Present at Sidoti Small-Cap Virtual Investor Conference
- Terran Orbital’s Marc Bell to Present at SATELLITE 2023
- Terran Orbital’s Marc Bell Named to South Florida Business Journal’s 2023 Power Leaders 250 List
- Terran Orbital Named to Fast Company’s Annual List of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023
- Marc Bell Accepted Into Forbes Technology Council
- Terran Orbital Wins $2.4 Billion Contract to Build 300 Satellites for Rivada Space Networks
- Terran Orbital’s Matthew DeLaquil to Present at SpaceCom
- Terran Orbital’s Marc Bell to Present at Citi’s 2023 Global Industrial Tech and Mobility Conference
- Terran Orbital’s Michael Pavloff to Present at SmallSat Symposium 2023
Terran Orbital Corp (LLAP:NYQ) closed at 1.59, 23.26% above the 52 week low of 1.29 set on Dec 20, 2022.
1.29Dec 20 202212.69Mar 28 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||226.39m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.17 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2023 20:10 BST.