- Gabelli Funds to Host 28th Annual Aerospace & Defense Symposium Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Terran Orbital Concludes TCM-2 for CAPSTONE
- Terran Orbital Schedules Conference Call to Discuss Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Terran Orbital Commissions Fleet Space CENTAURI-5 Payload
- Terran Orbital Successfully Completes Next Step in Demonstrating Space-to-Ground Optical Link on NASA’s Pathfinder Technology Demonstrator 3 Satellite
- Terran Orbital Executes CAPSTONE’s Second TCM Burn
- Terran Orbital Appoints Jonathan Siegmann as Senior Vice President of Corporate Development
- Terran Orbital Successfully Completes CAPSTONE’s First TCM Burn
- CAPSTONE Satellite, Designed and Built by Terran Orbital, Successfully Deploys from Rocket Lab Lunar Photon into Lunar Transfer Orbit
- Terran Orbital Completes NASA Pathfinder Technology Demonstrator 3 Bus Commissioning Less Than One Week After Launch
Terran Orbital Corp (LLAP:NYQ) closed at 4.45, 22.42% above the 52 week low of 3.64 set on May 17, 2022.
3.64May 17 202212.69Mar 28 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||613.23m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.9641 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 08 2022 21:10 BST.