- Commodity traders sharply increase LNG presence
- Poland adds to US natural gas imports with Sempra deal
- The week in energy: electric power
- First shale gas sold with ‘responsible’ branding
- Mozambique to become a gas supplier to world
- US prepares for next wave of LNG exports
- Risk-taking trading firms eye riches in global gas market
- Cheniere signs long-term LNG export deal with China
- Cheniere Energy seals long-term LNG supply deal with China National Petroleum
Cheniere Energy Inc (LNG:ASQ) closed at 64.80, -8.77% below its 52-week high of 71.03, set on Oct 02, 2018.
50.08Mar 02 201871.03Oct 02 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.65bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.95 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 19 2019 01:00 GMT.