- Edgio, Inc. Receives Expected Notice from NASDAQ
- Nine-Time Emmy Winner, Eric Black, Named Edgio’s CTO/General Manager of Media
- Edgio Discloses Non-Cash Restatement of Certain Previously Issued Financials Related to Open Edge Solution; Announces Preliminary Q4 2022 Results
- Edgio Strengthens Edge Security with DDoS Scrubbing and Enhanced Web Application and API Protection (WAAP) Capabilities
- Edgio Sponsors OWASP ModSecurity CRS to Further Advance Application Security Development
As of last trade
Edgio Inc (LNK:DUS) traded at 0.6543, 3.17% above its 52-week low of 0.6342, set on Mar 24, 2023.
0.6342Mar 24 20235.00Apr 19 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||157.19m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4838 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 29 2023 17:00 BST.