- Takeda completes £46bn acquisition of Shire
- SoftBank slashes a planned investment in WeWork, even as it bets big on the group
- Eli Lilly to buy Loxo Oncology for $8bn in cancer drug push
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- Stocks to watch: Loxo, Eli Lilly, InterContinental, Tullow, EnQuest
- Bayer/Loxo: gene machine
- Cutting-edge treatment heralds era of cancer genetics
- Oncologists dare to talk of a ‘cure’ in fight against cancer
- Drugmakers struggle to find immunotherapy combinations for cancer
Loxo Oncology Inc (LOXO:NMQ) closed at 233.50, -0.17% below its 52-week high of 233.90, set on Jan 16, 2019.
85.21Feb 09 2018233.90Jan 16 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.15bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.08 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:00 GMT.