- London Stock Exchange to lift stake in LCH
- Fast Europe Open: UK public sector borrowing
- Digging into the finances of Europe’s man of steel
- Corporate week in review, October 20
- What’s the damage (of that climate change cost-benefit model)?
- HSBC set to become first foreign company to list in China
- Opinion today: Pioneer retailer left on the shelf
- DD sports exclusive: The inside story of failed Wembley takeover
- HSBC/LSE-Shanghai: dual economy
- Vedanta’s London exit fails to stem scrutiny of Indian miner
London Stock Exchange Group PLC (LSE:LSE) closed at 4,391.00, -8.79% below its 52-week high of 4,814.00, set on Sep 13, 2018.
3,612.00Jan 11 20184,814.00Sep 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.92bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||1.30 |
|Annual div (ADY)||54.40 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.27%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 23 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 18 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 19 2018 16:53 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on London Stock Exchange Group PLC shares was Hold at 4,480.00 on 02 Aug 2018Read the full article