- New investors: don’t be afraid to ask stupid questions
- Record year for passive funds as active fund outflows continue
- How big will Theresa May’s defeat be?
- Euronext/Oslo Bors: catch of the day
- The ferry rum tale of Seaborne Freight
- UK supply-chain groups focus on growth opportunities
- Trump’s self-massacre at the Alamo
- Movers and shakers, January 7
- MPs manoeuvre against a ‘no deal’ Brexit
- Stocks to watch: Diageo, Intel, Netflix, Schroders
As of last trade
London Stock Exchange Group PLC (LSE:LSE) traded at 4,433.00, -7.91% below its 52-week high of 4,814.00, set on Sep 13, 2018.
3,669.00Jan 17 20184,814.00Sep 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||15.56bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||1.30 |
|Annual div (ADY)||54.40 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.24%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 23 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 18 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 09:33 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on London Stock Exchange Group PLC shares was Buy at 4,040.00 on 03 Jan 2019Read the full article