- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Drinks industry: India's battle with the bottle
- Diageo to pursue tycoon Mallya on $182m 'improper transactions'
- 'I am in forced exile,' says Vijay Mallya
- Indian court issues arrest warrant for Vijay Mallya
- Indian banks reject Vijay Mallya's debt plan
- Creditors ask court to restrain Vijay Mallya from leaving India
- Diageo/United Spirits: warning signs
- Diageo pays $75m to Vijay Mallya to step down from United Spirits
- Week Ahead Corporate diary: January 25 - January 29
United Spirits Ltd (MCDOWELL-N:NSI) closed at 2,077.90, 17.17% above the 52 week low of 1,773.45 set on Nov 22, 2016.
1,773.45Nov 22 20162,868.00Jan 25 2016
|Market cap||301.98bn INR|
|EPS (TTM)||56.26 INR|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 20 2017 10:26 GMT.