- Chief of Russian retailer Lenta steps down
- Supermarket refresh boosts sales at Russia’s X5
- Russian supermarket chain Magnit posts rise in profits
- Magnit’s expansion strategy irks investors
- Russian state bank VTB buys 29% stake in supermarket chain Magnit
- VTB buys 29.1% stake in Russian retailer Magnit for Rbs138bn
As of last trade,
Magnit PAO (MGNT:MCX) traded at 3,719.00, 13.01% above the 52 week low of 3,291.00 set on Oct 23, 2018.
3,291.00Oct 23 20186,829.00Jan 09 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||379.01bn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||328.31 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Dec 07 2018.