- Model N to Ring Opening Bell at New York Stock Exchange on March 24, 2023
- New Model N Study Finds Quality Channel Data Management Drives Performance
- Model N Prices Offering of $220.0 Million of 1.875% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2028
- Model N Announces Proposed Offering of $220.0 Million of Convertible Senior Notes Due 2028
- Model N Management to Present at the JMP Securities Technology Conference
- Model N Announces First Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results
- Executives Identify Technology and Digital Transformation as the #1 Way to Bolster Innovation Amidst Challenging Market Conditions
- Model N Announces State of Revenue Webinars for Life Sciences and High-Tech Industries
- Model N Announces Date of First Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results
Model N Inc (MODN:NYQ) closed at 31.95, 52.51% above the 52 week low of 20.95 set on May 23, 2022.
20.95May 23 202243.18Jan 18 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||1.20bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.7139 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2023 20:00 BST.