- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- Bayer/Temasek: root map
- Oleg Deripaska and a very Russian crisis
- Bayer and Monsanto rise on report DoJ will approve tie-up
- Soft commodities slide again on beefed-up tariff threat
- Daily briefing: Mark’s mea culpa, Lucy’s Framehouse, the Maltese backdoor
- Cargill warns on potential trade war with China
- Monsanto slides in pre-market trade after Q2 earnings miss
- China’s antitrust regime comes of age
- Russia, Turkey and Iran discuss Syria conflict
Monsanto Co (MON3:BUE) closed at 641.30, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 641.30, set on Jun 04, 2018.
398.50Jul 13 2017641.30Jun 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 04 2018.