- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- A space revolution: do tiny satellites threaten our privacy?
- A new breed of activists
- Russia’s anti-monopoly agency says it faces Bayer lawsuit over Monsanto deal
- Feminist writer Rebecca Solnit on mansplaining and #MeToo
- M&A boom heightens fear of credit cycle nearing peak
- Bayer makes new overtures to Brussels to clear Monsanto deal
- UK antitrust watchdog turns eyes to investment consultants
- European capitals seek compromise over controversial herbicide
- European Parliament members decide to bar Monsanto lobbyists
- John Deere ploughs new furrow with algorithmic acquisition
Monsanto Co (MON3:BUE) closed at 477.85, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 477.85, set on Feb 15, 2018.
333.00Mar 22 2017477.85Feb 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||8.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.80%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 04 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 26 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Apr 05 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Apr 27 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Feb 15 2018.