- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- A space revolution: do tiny satellites threaten our privacy?
- A new breed of activists
- Russia’s anti-monopoly agency says it faces Bayer lawsuit over Monsanto deal
- Feminist writer Rebecca Solnit on mansplaining and #MeToo
- M&A boom heightens fear of credit cycle nearing peak
- Bayer makes new overtures to Brussels to clear Monsanto deal
- UK antitrust watchdog turns eyes to investment consultants
- European capitals seek compromise over controversial herbicide
- European Parliament members decide to bar Monsanto lobbyists
- John Deere ploughs new furrow with algorithmic acquisition
Monsanto Co (MON:NYQ) closed at 120.79, -1.92% below its 52-week high of 123.15, set on Jan 25, 2018.
108.38Feb 16 2017123.15Jan 25 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||53.24bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.41 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Jan 04 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 26 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 16 2018 21:01 GMT.