- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- S&P 500 chalks up longest losing streak of 2018
- Monsanto tumbles on report of US antitrust hurdles for Bayer deal
- The Saudi sovereign wealth fund is splashing cash around
- Bayer ready to offer more concessions on Monsanto deal
- Bayer warns of delays to Monsanto deal approval
- A space revolution: do tiny satellites threaten our privacy?
- A new breed of activists
- Russia’s anti-monopoly agency says it faces Bayer lawsuit over Monsanto deal
- Feminist writer Rebecca Solnit on mansplaining and #MeToo
- M&A boom heightens fear of credit cycle nearing peak
Monsanto Co (MON:NYQ) closed at 117.77, 5.23% above its 52-week low of 111.92, set on Mar 17, 2017.
111.92Mar 17 2017124.20Feb 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||51.91bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.41 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Jan 04 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 26 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 20:02 BST.