- Stocks to watch: AMS, HSBC, Prada, Bayer, CYBG, Atos, Enel
- Stocks to watch: Domino’s Pizza, HeidelbergCement, Mediclinic
- Chinese consumption concerns weigh on luxury groups
- Tiffany leads US luxury drop following LVMH remarks on China
- The survivalist style guide
- Italian equities take investors on a round trip
- Stocks to watch: Whitbread, WPP, Smurfit, Barclays, Asos, BHP
- Stocks to watch: Shire, Burberry, Tesla, AB Foods, NEX, Tesla
- Can luxury win over the smartphone generation?
- Italian bank stocks hardest hit by election results
Moncler SpA (MONRF:PKC) closed at 33.83, 27.47% above the 52 week low of 26.54 set on Nov 13, 2017.
26.54Nov 13 201749.37Jun 14 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.76bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.07 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.3298 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.93%|
|Div ex-date||May 18 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 23 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2018 17:56 BST.