- Stocks to watch: Whitbread, WPP, Smurfit, Barclays, Asos, BHP
- Stocks to watch: Shire, Burberry, Tesla, AB Foods, NEX, Tesla
- Can luxury win over the smartphone generation?
- Italian bank stocks hardest hit by election results
- Market divided on Bridgewater’s $22bn European ‘big short’
- Bridgewater’s $22bn Europe short exposed to global growth
- Moncler ditches catwalk shows for the social media generation
Moncler SpA (MONRF:PKC) closed at 45.70, -7.43% below its 52-week high of 49.37, set on Jun 14, 2018.
23.63Jun 28 201749.37Jun 14 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.11bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9891 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.3298 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.72%|
|Div ex-date||May 18 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 23 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 22 2018 16:57 BST.