- Italian equities take investors on a round trip
- Stocks to watch: Whitbread, WPP, Smurfit, Barclays, Asos, BHP
- Stocks to watch: Shire, Burberry, Tesla, AB Foods, NEX, Tesla
- Can luxury win over the smartphone generation?
- Italian bank stocks hardest hit by election results
- Market divided on Bridgewater’s $22bn European ‘big short’
- Bridgewater’s $22bn Europe short exposed to global growth
Moncler SpA (MONRF:PKC) closed at 43.46, -11.97% below its 52-week high of 49.37, set on Jun 14, 2018.
26.54Nov 13 201749.37Jun 14 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.47bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.07 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.3298 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.75%|
|Div ex-date||May 18 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 23 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 14 2018 20:45 BST.