- DGAP-PVR: MorphoSys AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- DGAP-News: MorphoSys AG Reports Second Quarter and First Half 2022 Financial Results
- DGAP-News: MorphoSys AG: Invitation to MorphoSys’ Second Quarter and First Half Year 2022 Results Conference Call on August 4 , 2022
- DGAP-News: MorphoSys Reports Preliminary Q2 2022 Monjuvi U.S. Sales and Updates Financial Guidance for 2022
- DGAP-Adhoc: Ad hoc: MorphoSys AG Reports Preliminary Q2 2022 Monjuvi U.S. Sales and Updates Financial Guidance for 2022
- DGAP-News: MorphoSys and HIBio Enter Into Equity Participation and License Agreements for Felzartamab and MOR210
- DGAP-News: Pfizer, MorphoSys and Incyte Enter into Clinical Trial Collaboration for Monjuvi® (tafasitamab-cxix) in Combination with TTI-622, a Fusion Protein Directed Against CD47
- DGAP-News: MorphoSys Presents Multiple Analyses of the MANIFEST Phase 2 Trial Investigating the Potential of Pelabresib in the Treatment of Myelofibrosis at EHA 2022
- DGAP-News: MorphoSys AG Reports Outcome of Annual General Meeting 2022
- DGAP-News: MorphoSys to Present New Data on Pelabresib and Monjuvi® (tafasitamab-cxix) at the 2022 European Hematology Association (EHA) and American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meetings
MorphoSys AG (MOR2:MUN) closed at 5.45, 23.30% above the 52 week low of 4.42 set on May 13, 2022.
4.42May 13 202212.70Aug 30 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||803.94m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-6.36 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 09 2022 07:00 BST.