- EQS-PVR: MorphoSys AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- EQS-News: MorphoSys AG: Repurchase of portion of outstanding convertible bonds due 2025 (ISIN DE000A3H2XW6)
- EQS-News: MorphoSys AG invites all eligible holders to offer to sell for cash their convertible bonds due 2025 (ISIN DE000A3H2XW6)
- EQS-News: MorphoSys AG Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
- EQS-News: Lucinda Crabtree to Join MorphoSys as Chief Financial Officer
- EQS-News: Invitation to MorphoSys’ Full Year Results 2022 Conference Call on March 16, 2023
- EQS-News: MorphoSys Stops Work and Operations on Pre-Clinical Research Programs
- EQS-Adhoc: Ad hoc: MorphoSys Stops Work and Operations on Pre-Clinical Research Programs and Reduces Workforce at its Germany Headquarters
- EQS-News: MorphoSys AG: MorphoSys Expects Topline Data from Phase 3 Study of Pelabresib in Myelofibrosis in Early 2024
- EQS-News: MorphoSys Reports Preliminary 2022 Monjuvi U.S. Net Product Sales, Provides 2023 Financial Guidance and Reduces Financial Liability
MorphoSys AG (MOR:HAM) closed at 14.91, 25.56% above the 52 week low of 11.88 set on Dec 28, 2022.
11.88Dec 28 202227.73Apr 05 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||501.33m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-4.43 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 31 2023 07:16 BST.