- DGAP-News: MorphoSys and HIBio Enter Into Equity Participation and License Agreements for Felzartamab and MOR210
- DGAP-News: Pfizer, MorphoSys and Incyte Enter into Clinical Trial Collaboration for Monjuvi® (tafasitamab-cxix) in Combination with TTI-622, a Fusion Protein Directed Against CD47
- DGAP-PVR: MorphoSys AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- DGAP-News: MorphoSys Presents Multiple Analyses of the MANIFEST Phase 2 Trial Investigating the Potential of Pelabresib in the Treatment of Myelofibrosis at EHA 2022
- DGAP-News: MorphoSys AG Reports Outcome of Annual General Meeting 2022
- DGAP-News: MorphoSys to Present New Data on Pelabresib and Monjuvi® (tafasitamab-cxix) at the 2022 European Hematology Association (EHA) and American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meetings
- DGAP-News: MorphoSys AG Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- DGAP-News: Invitation to MorphoSys' First Quarter 2022 Financial Results Conference Call on May 5, 2022
- DGAP-DD: MorphoSys AG english
MorphoSys AG (MORX:GER) closed at 20.26, 23.16% above the 52 week low of 16.45 set on May 12, 2022.
16.45May 12 202269.00Jun 29 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||692.85m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-17.46 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 28 2022 16:35 BST.