- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Tech's juggernauts leave little room for plucky underdogs
- The media have duty to support tech in fourth industrial revolution
- Jurvetson out of VC firm over sexual harassment allegations
- GE loses crown as biggest US manufacturer by market cap
- Amnesty warns on use of child labour in cobalt mining
- Taming the masters of the tech universe
- Business school: Truth about retraining; Microsoft hiring MBAs
- Microsoft is on a hiring spree at US business schools
- David Boies: the super-lawyer who fell to earth
- Authers' Note: Did the Fangs Jump the Shark?
Microsoft Corp (MSFT3:BUE) closed at 288.00, -3.36% below its 52-week high of 298.00, set on Nov 14, 2017.
184.00Jan 12 2017298.00Nov 14 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||5.57 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.93%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 15 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 14 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017.