- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Tech's juggernauts leave little room for plucky underdogs
- The media have duty to support tech in fourth industrial revolution
- Jurvetson out of VC firm over sexual harassment allegations
- GE loses crown as biggest US manufacturer by market cap
- Amnesty warns on use of child labour in cobalt mining
- Taming the masters of the tech universe
- Business school: Truth about retraining; Microsoft hiring MBAs
- Microsoft is on a hiring spree at US business schools
- David Boies: the super-lawyer who fell to earth
- Authers' Note: Did the Fangs Jump the Shark?
As of last trade
Microsoft Corp (MSFT:MIL) traded at 73.90, -0.54% below its 52-week high of 74.30, set on Jan 09, 2018.
66.55Oct 23 201774.30Jan 09 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2018 14:53 GMT.