- Google faces decision day in Brussels
- Lost your bitcoin password? Call in the crypto-hunters
- Bill Gates to back new Alzheimer’s research fund
- Prime mover: Amazon narrows gap with Apple in race for trillion dollar valuation
- Austria ramps up push for EU-wide digital tax on Big Tech
- Britain must be able to control all regulations after Brexit
- Klarna prepares for launch of payment card and for expansion
- What is the next level for France’s budding technology scene?
- Trump-Putin summit, Fed chief’s testimony, more US bank earnings
- Week ahead: Trump-Putin meet, EU-China and Powell testifies
66.55Oct 23 201791.80Jul 18 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||814.03bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.60 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2018 09:34 BST.