- Robot surgeons lack tactile sensation to replace humans
- Collaborative transport model aims to disrupt the disrupters
- Dropbox: cloud nein
- Bull markets need fresh blood to drive higher
- Collector Patrick Sun on the fight for LGBTQ rights in Taiwan
- Go-Jek expands Singapore ride-hailing after Philippine rejection
- Amazon/smart devices: home invasion
- Guest post: Private equity – tech's best kept secret
- Should we think of Big Tech as Big Brother?
- ‘Defining moment’ for Tim Cook as Apple looks beyond the iPhone
As of last trade
Microsoft Corp (MSFT:MIL) traded at 92.70, -10.87% below its 52-week high of 104.00, set on Oct 03, 2018.
69.70Feb 06 2018104.00Oct 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||806.08bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.19 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 08:45 GMT.