- Paul Allen, software pioneer, 1953-2018
- Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen dies at age 65
- Bezos defends big tech co-operation with US military
- Will Vanguard be at the forefront of the next market downturn?
- Silicon Valley’s new ethical dilemma
- Futures point to more losses on Wall Street
- Rout in technology stocks casts doubt for companies racing to IPO
- Yoshida promises a speedy Sony
- Gaps remain despite big investment in Ireland’s schools
- Taiwan accuses China of threatening international stability
As of last trade
Microsoft Corp (MSFT:MIL) traded at 92.90, -10.67% below its 52-week high of 104.00, set on Oct 03, 2018.
66.55Oct 23 2017104.00Oct 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||840.21bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.90 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2018 15:50 BST.