- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Tech's juggernauts leave little room for plucky underdogs
- The media have duty to support tech in fourth industrial revolution
- Jurvetson out of VC firm over sexual harassment allegations
- GE loses crown as biggest US manufacturer by market cap
- Amnesty warns on use of child labour in cobalt mining
- Taming the masters of the tech universe
- Business school: Truth about retraining; Microsoft hiring MBAs
- Microsoft is on a hiring spree at US business schools
- David Boies: the super-lawyer who fell to earth
- Authers' Note: Did the Fangs Jump the Shark?
Microsoft Corp (MSFTEUR:STO) closed at 71.89, -0.14% below its 52-week high of 71.99, set on Dec 15, 2017.
58.47Jan 23 201771.99Dec 15 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 27 2017.