- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- EU prises open Google's search engine in new tech offensive
- Google's friends and foes draw line over 'anti-American bias'
- The grudge that drove Steve Jobs to create the iPhone
- Heavy exposure to domestic assets divides US advisers
- US tech stocks bounce back for best day of the year
- How I learned to stop worrying and love Big Tech
- Four ways Google will help to tackle extremism
- Week in Review, June 17
- Digital dominance and the competition cops
- Facebook heads for first base in push for TV hits
Microsoft Corp (MSFTEUR:STO) closed at 62.95, -1.29% below its 52-week high of 63.77, set on May 11, 2017.
51.07Aug 23 201663.77May 11 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||534.34bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.27 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 23 2017.