- Meritor Electrification Solutions Named 2020 PACEpilot Honoree
- Meritor Announces Enhancements to MeritorPartsXpress.com
- Meritor Manufactures 100-Millionth Brake Shoe
- Meritor Reports Third-Quarter Fiscal Year 2020 Results
- Meritor Appoints Hannah Lim-Johnson as Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary
- Meritor Hosts Conference Call and Webcast to Present Fiscal Year 2020 Third-Quarter Earnings Results
- Meritor, Inc. Announces Conversion Option for 7.875 Percent Convertible Senior Notes Due 2026
Meritor Inc (MTOR:NYQ) closed at 21.70, -20.16% below its 52-week high of 27.18, set on Dec 31, 2019.
10.91Mar 19 202027.18Dec 31 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.57bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.73 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2020 21:10 BST.