- Meritor Receives PACCAR 10 PPM Quality Award
- Meritor Names Elizabeth A. Fessenden to its Board of Directors
- Meritor Reports Second-Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Results
- Meritor Selected by Hexagon Purus to Supply Electric Powertrains
- Meritor Announces Appointment of Jim Keane as Vice President of Industrial
- Meritor Announces Appointment of Joe Mejaly as Vice President of North America Aftermarket
- Meritor Launches Xact Search Tool for Trailer Axle Components
- Meritor South Carolina Facility Produces Its One Millionth Air Disc Brake for Commercial Vehicles
- Meritor Hosts Conference Call and Webcast to Present Fiscal Year 2021 Second-Quarter Earnings Results
Meritor Inc (MTOR:NYQ) closed at 22.85, 25.86% above the 52 week low of 18.16 set on Jul 09, 2020.
18.16Jul 09 202033.56Feb 10 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.62bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.8098 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 24 2021 21:10 BST.