- MTY FOOD GROUP INC. ANNOUNCES THE PROMOTION OF NIK RUPP AS CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER FOR THE PAPA MURPHY'S DIVISION
- MTY DECLARES ITS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
- MTY REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2022 RESULTS
- GoBuyBiz.com: new Canadian platform for the purchase and sale of companies, franchises and commercial properties
- MTY FOOD GROUP INC WILL HOLD A CONFERENCE CALL TO DISCUSS ITS FIRST QUARTER RESULTS
MTY Food Group Inc (MTYFF:PKC) closed at 39.35, 5.44% above its 52-week low of 37.32, set on May 12, 2022.
37.32May 12 202256.55Oct 07 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.25bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.60 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.6522 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.66%|
|Div ex-date||May 02 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 13 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 18 2022 20:44 BST.