- Rivals line up to take on world’s best-selling drug
- Casino’s Naouri hits back against short-sellers amid non-takeover battle
- EpiPen dearth shows company and regulator failure
- Teva shares climb after FDA approves its generic EpiPen
- Mylan board to review options as North American sales fall
- India’s curb on life-saving drug prompts court challenge
- Investors Chronicle: Ideagen, Indivior, Royal Mail
- The London Report: RELX suffers biggest fall in 18 months
- Nasdaq clocks fresh closing high but Wall St ends mixed
- Mylan shares eye best day since October on biosimilar approval
Mylan NV (MYL:NSQ) closed at 32.11, 1.81% above its 52-week low of 31.54, set on Oct 12, 2018.
31.54Oct 12 201847.82Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.81bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.10 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 12 2018 21:15 BST.