- Teva shares climb after FDA approves its generic EpiPen
- Mylan board to review options as North American sales fall
- India’s curb on life-saving drug prompts court challenge
- Investors Chronicle: Ideagen, Indivior, Royal Mail
- The London Report: RELX suffers biggest fall in 18 months
- Nasdaq clocks fresh closing high but Wall St ends mixed
- Mylan shares eye best day since October on biosimilar approval
- US drugs: surface tension
- Pfizer under pressure to resolve shortage of life-saving EpiPen
- Drugmakers take unorthodox route to boosting biosimilars
Mylan NV (MYL:NSQ) closed at 38.41, 30.07% above the 52 week low of 29.53 set on Aug 30, 2017.
29.53Aug 30 201747.82Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.67bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.10 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 20 2018 21:00 BST.