- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- US pharma Gilead faces pricing dilemma with new cancer treatment
- In Hikma's generic race, is third place nowhere?
- Hikma shares hit by generics business setback
- Generic drugmakers feel pinch as prices crumble
- Mylan falls victim to copycat drugs price war
- Valeant/Teva: lost summer
- Mylan investors reject bumper executive payouts
- Roche suffers blow over breast cancer combination therapy
- Four things to watch at the Asco cancer meeting
- SuperGroup's wholesale change translates into sales
Mylan NV (MYL:NSQ) closed at 31.30, 6.50% above its 52-week low of 29.39, set on Aug 15, 2017.
29.39Aug 15 201745.87Mar 01 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.79bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.23 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2017 21:00 BST.