- NI Announces Planned CFO Retirement and Transition Plan
- Insights from Product Data Boost Competitiveness
- NI to Host Annual Investor Conference in San Francisco on September 15th
- NI Reports Record Revenue for a Second Quarter, up 14 Percent YOY
- NI Showcases Satellite Link Emulation in Cooperation With Ansys
- NI Showcasing Lineup of Software-Connected Aerospace & Defense Products at Farnborough Air Show
- NI’s 2021 Corporate Impact Report Shares ESG Wins, Sets New Climate Neutrality Goal
National Instruments Corp (N2AT34:SAO) closed at 36.89, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 36.89, set on Jul 26, 2022.
36.89Jul 26 202236.89Jul 26 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.35%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 05 2022|
|Div pay-date||Sep 02 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 26 2022.