- Global Metals & Mining Investor Presentations Now Available for On-Demand Viewing
- New Placer Dome Gold Surface Rock Sampling Returns 43 g/t Gold and 526 g/t Silver at the Troy Canyon Gold-Silver Project in Nevada - Provides Update on the Kinsley Mountain Gold Project
- New Placer Dome Gold Corp. Drills 61 Metres of 0.74 g/t Gold Oxide Including 21 Metres at 1.71 g/t and 6.1 Metres of 4.35 g/t Gold Oxide Near Surface at South Mine Fault - Continues to Expand Mineralization at Depth at Bolo
- Global Metals & Mining Live Virtual Investor Conference October 20th, 21st, 22nd
- New Placer Dome Gold Corp. Provides Kinsley and Bolo Project Updates; 32 Holes and Over 12,000 Metres Drilled in Nevada to Date
- New Placer Dome Gold Corp. acquires 100% of the Troy Canyon Gold silver project in Nevada and provides Kinsley Mountain gold project update
- IIROC Trading Resumption - NGLD
- New Placer Dome Gold Corp. Drills 38.1 Metres of 1.08 G/t Gold in the First Drill Hole at South Mine Fault and Continues to Expand Bolo Gold Zones at Depth
- IIROC Trading Halt - NGLD
- New Placer Dome Gold Corp. Announces Third Drill Rig Turning at the Kinsley Mountain Gold Project & Retains Empire Communications for Investor Relations
New Placer Dome Gold Corp (NGLD:CVE) closed at 0.270, 25.58% above the 52 week low of 0.215 set on Nov 03, 2020.
0.215Nov 03 20200.95Jul 22 2020
|Market cap||22.19m CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1042 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 26 2020 20:47 GMT.