- Consolidated cargo turnover of NCSP Group for 7M 2021 year-over-year
- NCSP Group's consolidated financial and operational results for the 6 months of 2021
- NCSP Group hosts the Climate and Ecology month
- Primorsk Trade Port received COVID-19 herd immunity passport
- Consolidated cargo turnover of NCSP Group for 6M 2021 against the same period the year before
- Igor Galas, Vice Governor of the Krasnodar Region, visited PJSC NCSP
- Maksim Grishanin was elected Chairman of the Board of Directors of PJSC NCSP
- Results of PJSC NCSP's Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
- Consolidated cargo turnover of NCSP Group for January-May 2021 against the same period the year before
- Second Price Monitoring Extn
Novorossiyskiy Morskoy Torgovyi Port PAO (NMTP:MCX) closed at 7.94, -8.63% below its 52-week high of 8.69, set on Jan 12, 2021.
6.86Jul 01 20218.69Jan 12 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||152.84bn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5834 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Sep 27 2021.