- FT NewsFT News
- FT Health: Lessons from the Oxfam scandal
- Getting medicines to the people who need them
- Pharma groups deliver mixed performance
- Greece’s ruling party backs graft probe into top politicians
- Greek MPs back call for probe into Novartis bribery accusations
- GlaxoSmithKline commits to dividend but cautions on generics
- Nestlé considers fate of past deals before striking again
- Novartis to buy French nuclear medicine group AAA
- Novartis/Advanced Accelerator: hot metal type
- Novartis delays Alcon spin off until 2019
Novartis AG (NOVN:PAR) closed at 82.40, -8.04% below its 52-week high of 89.60, set on Jun 21, 2017.
70.60Sep 14 201789.60Jun 21 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 29 2017.