- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Nestlé considers fate of past deals before striking again
- Novartis to buy French nuclear medicine group AAA
- Novartis/Advanced Accelerator: hot metal type
- Novartis delays Alcon spin off until 2019
- Novartis's new chief sets sights on 'productivity revolution'
- UK start-up Autolus starts 'living medicine' cancer trials
- Novartis names chief to replace Jimenez who is to step down
- Novartis: doctor in the house
- Week in Review, September 2
- Novartis's new $475,000 cancer drug among most expensive ever
Novartis AG (NOVN:PAR) closed at 83.55, -6.76% below its 52-week high of 89.60, set on Jun 21, 2017.
66.96Dec 08 201689.60Jun 21 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Nov 21 2017.