- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Novartis's new chief sets sights on 'productivity revolution'
- UK start-up Autolus starts 'living medicine' cancer trials
- Novartis names chief to replace Jimenez who is to step down
- Novartis: doctor in the house
- Week in Review, September 2
- Novartis's new $475,000 cancer drug among most expensive ever
- Open borders key to Swiss pharma's EU success
- Pfizer to test drug for liver disease linked to rising obesity
- US pharma Gilead faces pricing dilemma with new cancer treatment
- Norway's sovereign fund reveals interventionist streak
Novartis AG (NOVN:PAR) closed at 83.45, -6.87% below its 52-week high of 89.60, set on Jun 21, 2017.
66.96Dec 08 201689.60Jun 21 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||218.02bn CHF|
|EPS (TTM)||2.65 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Sep 22 2017.