- Pivot Pharma enters US CBD market with its proprietary CBD product line
- PIVOT responds to Stockwatch Article on Notice of Claim filed by Aly Ismail
- Cannabis Virtual Investor Conference Presentations Now Available for On-Demand Viewing
- Pivot Pharmaceuticals Inc. to Webcast Live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com September 12th
- Live Investor Conference & Webinar: Cannabis Industry Companies Present September 12th
- Pivot Pharma enters into binding Letter of Intent to acquire a controlling interest in iAmHealth CBD UG, an online nutraceutical sales platform serving Europe
- Pivot Pharma appoints Toni Rinow as new Chief Executive Officer
- Pivot Pharma Strengthens Executive Leadership
- Pivot Pharma Appoints Experienced Chief Operating Officer
Pivot Pharmaceuticals Inc (NPAT:STU) closed at 0.106, 7.07% above its 52-week low of 0.099, set on Mar 11, 2019.
0.099Mar 11 20190.372Oct 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||32.50m CAD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 11 2019.