- Neenah Expands its Technical Products Platform with Agreement to Acquire Vectorply
- Neenah Reports 2019 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results
- Neenah Announces John P. O'Donnell To Retire As CEO; Julie A. Schertell Named As Successor
- Neenah Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Neenah to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings on February 18, 2020
As of last trade,
Neenah Inc (NQI:BER) traded at 35.20, 12.82% above the 52 week low of 31.20 set on Mar 19, 2020.
31.20Mar 19 202068.50Nov 06 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||665.16m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.26 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.73 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.93%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 13 2020|
|Div pay-date||Mar 03 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 30 2020 08:50 BST.