- NRG Releases 12th Annual Sustainability Report Highlighting Consistent Actions That Drive Stakeholder Value
- NRG Energy, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2022 Results
- NRG Energy, Inc. to Report First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on May 6, 2022
- Alexandra Pruner Joins Malta Inc.'s Female Team Leading Energy Transition
- NRG Energy, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend
NRG Energy Inc (NRAX:GER) closed at 36.44, 20.18% above the 52 week low of 30.32 set on Nov 08, 2021.
30.32Nov 08 202144.01May 26 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.09bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||16.43 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.33 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.84%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 29 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 16 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 27 2022 16:35 BST.