- 48North Cannabis Corp. Launches Company's Trail Mix Brand, Ships First Order of PAX Era Pods to OCS
- 48North Cannabis Corp. Announces 55% Increase in Revenue For Fiscal Q3 2020
- 48North Sharpens Focus on Canadian Cannabis Market
- 48North Cannabis Corp. to Host Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results Conference Call on May 26, 2020 at 8:30 A.M. (ET)
- 48North Cannabis Corp. Provides Corporate Update
- 48North Cannabis Corp. Signs Key Supply Agreement with Medical Cannabis by Shoppers
- 48North Cannabis Corp. Ships Company's Accessible Dried Flower Brand Fleur du Jour to the SQDC
- Humble & Fume Inc. Subsidiary, Fume Labs and Strategic Partner 48North Sign Supply Agreement With PAX Labs
- 48North Cannabis Corp. Ships Company's First Vaporizer Product, Avitas Now Available for Retail Sale at the Ontario Cannabis Store and Retail Stores Across the Province
- Open Letter to Stakeholders from Newly Appointed Chief Executive Officer, Charles Vennat
48North Cannabis Corp (NRTH:CVE) closed at 0.225, 181.25% above the 52 week low of 0.08 set on Mar 23, 2020.
0.08Mar 23 20201.03May 30 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||38.95m CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1517 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 29 2020 20:59 BST.