- NewRez and Shelter Mortgage Announce Formation of New Joint Venture Lender, Landed Home Loans
- Trinity Merger Corp. and Broadmark Announce Chief Financial Officer and Two Additional Independent Directors to Join Broadmark Realty Capital Inc.
- New Residential Investment Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2019 Results
- New Residential Investment Corp. Schedules Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- NewRez and Shelter Mortgage Announce Formation of New Joint Venture, Homeowners First Mortgage
- New Residential Investment Corp. Completes Acquisition of Select Assets from Ditech Holding Corporation
- New Residential Investment Corp. Receives Court Approval to Buy Select Assets from Ditech Holding Corporation
- New Residential Declares Third Quarter 2019 Common and Preferred Stock Dividends
New Residential Investment Corp (NRZ PR A:NYQ) closed at 26.00, -2.29% below its 52-week high of 26.61, set on Sep 03, 2019.
24.87Jun 26 201926.61Sep 03 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.77 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||10.66%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 11 2019|
|Div pay-date||Nov 15 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 11 2019 23:30 GMT.