- NewRez and Shelter Mortgage Announce Formation of New Joint Venture Lender, Landed Home Loans
- Trinity Merger Corp. and Broadmark Announce Chief Financial Officer and Two Additional Independent Directors to Join Broadmark Realty Capital Inc.
- New Residential Investment Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2019 Results
- New Residential Investment Corp. Schedules Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- NewRez and Shelter Mortgage Announce Formation of New Joint Venture, Homeowners First Mortgage
- New Residential Investment Corp. Completes Acquisition of Select Assets from Ditech Holding Corporation
- New Residential Investment Corp. Receives Court Approval to Buy Select Assets from Ditech Holding Corporation
- New Residential Declares Third Quarter 2019 Common and Preferred Stock Dividends
New Residential Investment Corp (NRZ PR B:NYQ) closed at 25.45, -0.69% below its 52-week high of 25.63, set on Dec 06, 2019.
24.72Sep 10 201925.63Dec 06 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.78 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||7.01%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 11 2019|
|Div pay-date||Nov 15 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 13 2019 23:30 GMT.