- NewRez and Shelter Mortgage Announce Formation of New Joint Venture Lender, Landed Home Loans
- Trinity Merger Corp. and Broadmark Announce Chief Financial Officer and Two Additional Independent Directors to Join Broadmark Realty Capital Inc.
- New Residential Investment Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2019 Results
- New Residential Investment Corp. Schedules Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- NewRez and Shelter Mortgage Announce Formation of New Joint Venture, Homeowners First Mortgage
- New Residential Investment Corp. Completes Acquisition of Select Assets from Ditech Holding Corporation
- New Residential Investment Corp. Receives Court Approval to Buy Select Assets from Ditech Holding Corporation
- New Residential Declares Third Quarter 2019 Common and Preferred Stock Dividends
As of last trade
New Residential Investment Corp (NRZ:NYQ) traded at 15.80, -8.86% below its 52-week high of 17.34, set on Feb 12, 2019.
13.63Aug 28 201917.34Feb 12 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.57bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.8391 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||12.65%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 02 2019|
|Div pay-date||Oct 31 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 10 2019 19:21 GMT.