- Kraft case showed limits to UK's power to intervene
- Head of Unite union to meet chief executive of PSA Group
- Peugeot offered Nissan-style Brexit promises to save Vauxhall
- Union demands Nissan-style assurances for Vauxhall UK plants
- Renault sets ambitious five-year targets after record results
- Nissan commits to Mexico plant as operating profits fall
- Supercar maker McLaren moves chassis production to UK
- Honda: made in the USA
- Alphabet pulls ahead in driverless car race
- UK cities' export data show reliance on EU markets
Nissan Motor Co Ltd (NSANY:PKC) closed at 19.75, -4.87% below its 52-week high of 20.76, set on Jan 05, 2017.
16.80Apr 05 201620.76Jan 05 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||41.63bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.12 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 17 2017 20:59 GMT.