- NuVasive Simplify Cervical Disc Data Published In International Journal Of Spine Surgery
- NuVasive Announces New Executive Leadership Roles
- NuVasive to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference
- Amy Belt Raimundo to Join NuVasive Board of Directors
- NuVasive Receives Latest FDA 510(k) Clearance for Pulse Platform and Announces Commercial Launch
- NuVasive Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- NuVasive Launches Modulus ALIF 3D-Printed Porous Titanium Implant for Anterior Spine Surgery
- NuVasive Announces Conference Call and Webcast of Second Quarter 2021 Results
- NuVasive Receives Latest CE Mark Approval for Pulse Platform and Starts Global Clinical Evaluations
NuVasive Inc (NUVA:NSQ) closed at 59.15, -18.54% below its 52-week high of 72.61, set on Apr 29, 2021.
43.11Nov 06 202072.61Apr 29 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.06bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0346 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 17 2021 21:00 BST.