- Nestlé, Unilever and Coca-Cola bid for GSK’s Horlicks unit
- Stocks to watch: Elementis, BP, Amer, Wetherspoon, Bayer
- How Purdue’s ‘one-two’ punch fuelled the market for opioids
- Stocks to watch: RPC, Debenhams, Morrison, Abcam, Dignity
- New Swiss budget airline launches fundraising
- Redstone vs Moonves: Final act at CBS?
- FT Health: Quality not quantity
- Novartis offloads part of Sandoz generics business in US
- Personalised cancer treatment wins fast-track NHS approval
- Novartis to boost ability to manufacture new cancer drug in Europe
Novartis AG (NVS3:BUE) closed at 1,237.75, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 1,237.75, set on Aug 15, 2018.
727.00Dec 15 20171,237.75Aug 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||29.82 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.41%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 06 2018|
|Div pay-date||Apr 25 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 15 2018.