- The New Home Company Names Matt Gibson as Corporate Vice President of Land Acquisition
- The New Home Company Enjoys Early Sales Success at Mosaic at Layton Lakes in Gilbert as Company’s Arizona Expansion Continues
- The New Home Company Partners with Zillow Offers to Simplify Process for Buyers with Homes to Sell
- The New Home Company Celebrates Grand Debut of Russell Ranch as Community Rises in Hills Above Folsom
- The New Home Company Reports 2020 Second Quarter Results
- The New Home Company Returns to Irvine with Spacious Residences at Great Park’s Rise Neighborhood
- The New Home Company Schedules Second Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
New Home Company Inc (NWHM:NYQ) closed at 3.89, -35.17% below its 52-week high of 6.00, set on Feb 14, 2020.
0.9403Mar 23 20206.00Feb 14 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||70.92m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.13 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2020 21:10 BST.