- New York Community Bancorp, Inc. To Collect Donations To Support Victims Of Surfside, Florida Building Collapse
- New York Community Bancorp, Inc. To Report Second Quarter 2021 Earnings And Host Conference Call On July 28th
- New York Community Bancorp, Inc. Declares A Quarterly Cash Dividend On Its Preferred Stock
- New York Community Bancorp, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2021 Diluted EPS Of $0.29 Driven By Ongoing NIM Expansion, Good Loan Growth, Lower Operating Expenses, Strong Deposit Growth, And Strong Asset Quality Trends
- New York Community Bancorp, Inc. To Acquire Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. In An All Stock Strategic Merger
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB:NYQ) closed at 11.01, -16.78% below its 52-week high of 13.23, set on Feb 25, 2021.
7.72Nov 05 202013.23Feb 25 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.12bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9711 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.68 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.18%|
|Div ex-date||May 06 2021|
|Div pay-date||May 18 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 23 2021 21:10 BST.