- COPT Provides Conference Call Details for Third Quarter 2021 Results
- COPT Executes 206,000 SF Lease with U.S. Government Behind Fence at Redstone Gateway
- COPT to Present at the BofA Securities 2021 Global Real Estate Virtual Conference
- COPT Declares 95th Consecutive Common Dividend
- Corporate Office Properties Prices $400 Million of 2.000% Senior Notes due 2029
- COPT Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results; Raises Midpoint of Full Year Guidance by 4-Cents, Implying 6.6% Growth in FFOPS, as Adjusted for Comparability
Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC:NYQ) closed at 28.29, -7.28% below its 52-week high of 30.51, set on Jul 30, 2021.
21.68Oct 29 202030.51Jul 30 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7573 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.10 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.87%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 29 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2021 21:10 BST.