- COPT Reports Strong Second Quarter 2020 Results
- COPT Provides Conference Call Details for Second Quarter 2020 Results
- COPT Executes Large Lease With U.S. Government Behind Fence at Redstone Gateway
- COPT to Participate in the NYSE-Nareit Virtual Investor Relations Symposium and Present at Nareit’s REITWeek: 2020 Virtual Investor Conference
- COPT Declares 90th Consecutive Common Dividend
Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC:NYQ) closed at 27.49, -10.08% below its 52-week high of 30.57, set on Feb 06, 2020.
15.23Mar 20 202030.57Feb 06 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.04bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9921 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.10 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.06%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 29 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jul 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 08 2020 00:00 BST.