- Upcoming Presentations at Ophthalmic Conference
- OKYO Pharma ("OKYO" or the "Company") - Announces Two Presentations at the 2022 Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) Annual Meeting
- Additional Listing
- OKYO Pharma Limited ("OKYO" or the "Company") - OKYO publicly files a registration statement with the SEC for a proposed dual-listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market and Offering in the United States
- Patent issued: to treat ocular neuropathic pain
- OKYO Pharma ("OKYO" or the "Company") - announces issuance of U.S. Patent No. 11,254,720 covering OKYO’s dry eye drug candidate OK-101 for use to treat ocular neuropathic pain
- CLN Conversion, exercise of Warrants, equity issue
- OKYO Pharma Limited ("OKYO" or the "Company") - Conversion of CLNs, cashless exercise of Warrants, and issue of equity
- Successful Pre-IND Meeting with the FDA on OK-101
- OKYO Pharma Limited ("OKYO" or the "Company") - OKYO Pharma announces Successful Completion of a Pre-IND Meeting with the FDA on the Development of OK-101 to Treat Dry Eye Disease
As of last trade,
OKYO Pharma Ltd (OKYO:LSE) traded at 5.88, 46.88% above the 52 week low of 4.00 set on Oct 01, 2021.
4.00Oct 01 20219.00Feb 23 2022
|Market cap||84.18m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.005 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 13 2022 16:30 BST.