- iStar Sets Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Earnings Release Date and Webcast
- iStar Announces Tax Treatment of 2022 Dividends
- iStar Announces Filing of Form 10 Registration Statement for Planned Spin-Off of Star Holdings
- iStar Announces Details for Its Special Dividend
- iStar Announces Dividend Actions
As of last trade,
iStar Inc (OLZ:DEU) traded at 8.35, 26.94% above the 52 week low of 6.58 set on Oct 13, 2022.
6.58Oct 13 202217.75Feb 10 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||912.10m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.37 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Aug 31 2022|
|Div pay-date||Sep 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 09 2023 07:08 GMT.