- Cedar LNG Receives B.C. Environmental Approval and Signs Memorandum of Understanding with ARC Resources Ltd.
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Announces Renewal of Share Repurchase Program
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Files 2022 Year-End Disclosure Documents
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Reports Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022, Provides Business Update, and Declares Quarterly Common Share Dividend
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Announces Conversion Results for Series 21 Preferred Shares
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Announces Conversion Results for Series 25 Preferred Shares
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Provides Notice of Series 21 Preferred Share Conversion Right and Announces Reset Dividend Rates
As of last trade
Pembina Pipeline Corp (PBNAF:PKC) traded at 13.10, 9.17% above its 52-week low of 12.00, set on Dec 28, 2022.
12.00Dec 28 202216.49May 10 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||23.07bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.12 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.9218 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||7.04%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 31 2023|
|Div pay-date||Mar 01 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 07 2023.