- Surging Brazilian stocks await privatisation booster
- Petrobras speeds up plans to sell petrol station business
- New players step into Brazil vacuum created by Petrobras scandal
- Backlash against Brazil's corruption probe grows
- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PBRUSD:STO) closed at 8.74, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 8.74, set on May 18, 2017.
8.74May 18 20179.29Apr 19 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||67.05bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.441 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 18 2017.