- PDL BioPharma to Complete Spin-Off of LENSAR, Inc. on October 1, 2020
- PDL BioPharma Completes Divestiture of the Noden Pharmaceutical Business to Stanley Capital
- PDL BioPharma Announces Sale of Kybella®, Zalviso® and Coflex® Royalties to SWK Holdings Corporation
- PDL BioPharma Announces Offer to Purchase Convertible Notes Due 2021 and 2024
- PDL BioPharma Announces Filing of a Form 10 Registration Statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a Potential Spin-off of LENSAR to PDL's Stockholders
- PDL BioPharma Enters Into Settlement Agreement with Wellstat
- PDL BioPharma Reports 2020 Second Quarter Financial Results
- PDL BioPharma to Announce Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results on August 6, 2020
- PDL BioPharma Enters Into Agreement for the Divestiture of the Noden Pharmaceutical Business to Stanley Capital
As of last trade
PDL BioPharma Inc (PDL:BER) traded at 2.69, -10.90% below its 52-week high of 3.02, set on May 27, 2020.
1.52Oct 03 20193.02May 27 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||361.32m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.7269 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2020 07:08 BST.