- PDL BioPharma to Complete Spin-Off of LENSAR, Inc. on October 1, 2020
- PDL BioPharma Completes Divestiture of the Noden Pharmaceutical Business to Stanley Capital
- PDL BioPharma Announces Sale of Kybella®, Zalviso® and Coflex® Royalties to SWK Holdings Corporation
- PDL BioPharma Announces Offer to Purchase Convertible Notes Due 2021 and 2024
- PDL BioPharma Announces Filing of a Form 10 Registration Statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a Potential Spin-off of LENSAR to PDL's Stockholders
- PDL BioPharma Enters Into Settlement Agreement with Wellstat
- PDL BioPharma Reports 2020 Second Quarter Financial Results
- PDL BioPharma to Announce Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results on August 6, 2020
- PDL BioPharma Enters Into Agreement for the Divestiture of the Noden Pharmaceutical Business to Stanley Capital
PDL BioPharma Inc (PDL:STU) closed at 2.66, 41.78% above the 52 week low of 1.88 set on Oct 02, 2019.
1.88Oct 02 20193.51Feb 13 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||359.04m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.7269 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 01 2020.