- Why crab pasties should be the UK’s national dish
- Incoming chairman to expand Rothschild in the US
- Stocks to watch: Facebook, Henkel, WPP, Micro Focus, Sophos
- Stocks to watch: Rolls-Royce, Smurfit, Diageo, Biffa, Superdry
- Stocks to watch: Centrica, Barclays, Playtech, Go-Ahead, Roku
- Pernod chief bares all for Absolut advertising campaign
Pernod Ricard SA (PDRDF:PKC) closed at 158.94, -8.79% below its 52-week high of 174.25, set on Apr 16, 2018.
135.10Sep 20 2017174.25Apr 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||36.65bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||6.14 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.43 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.56%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 02 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jul 06 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 17 2018 20:53 BST.